Jacksonville’s Food Truck City offers secure parking with important amenities at affordable rates easily accessible off I-95
Food Truck City of Jacksonville, FL is a Food Truckies’ dream for convenient and centralized one-stop parking and covered storage paired with important amenities to help you prepare to get back on the road faster to serve your fabulous food and beverages the Northeast Florida community.
We offer food truck and food truck cart owners and their entrepreneurial communities a two-acre paved facility centrally located on Richard Street in Southside (between University Boulevard and Bowden) just off I-95 within one mile of Restaurant Depot. Our base monthly rate options offers you services that can save time, gas and money. They include:
- Totally secured and controlled gated and fenced-in lighted area
- 24-hour camera surveillance
- Convenient drive-up grey water disposal, grease disposal and dumpster
- Attached 96-120sf private storage building with shelving and refrigerator/freezer outlets
- Individual electric consumption meter
- Each area includes a 220-volt plug-in for charging
- City-supplied water and sewer services
- Hose bib at each storage unit (water usage included)
- Truck wash areas with free water, vacuum and air.
- Comfortable inside lounge with private conference room, including WiFi
- On-site ice and propane availability for purchase
- Exterior pest control
- Coming soon – Sanitized commercial equipment wash rooms
- Licensed commissary
Food Truck City offers options to meet your needs and storage budget Jacksonville’s food trucks come in a variety of sizes.
We can accommodate your space requirements and are pleased to offer services to help you stay within your budget. Options to consider as you think about making Food Truck City your new home include:
- Parking area, only, or parking area with electrical plug-in and waste water services
- Parking area, only, with covered 96sf or 120sf food storage room includes:
- electrical, light and shelving
- refrigerator and freezer outlets (220-volt, 30-amp receptacle)
- Parking area with food storage room and choice of three covered unit sizes: - 25’, 35’, 45’ lengths
- all 12-feet wide with 12½-foot clear ceiling height
Spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis. Call today and take the stress out of having to go to multiple places to meet your food truck business needs. Food Truck City is here to serve the dedicated women and men whose food trucks continue to be a vibrant part and flavor of the culture of the First Coast.